MEET THE NEW
2023 SIERRA 1500 AT4X & THE FIRST EVER SIERRA 1500 AT4X AEV EDITION
Adventure deep in the backcountry in the New 2023 Sierra 1500 AT4X and The First Ever Sierra 1500 AT4X AEV Edition. Incredibly capable, amazingly luxurious and ready to push premium off-roading to inspire new places.
FRONT & REAR E-LOCKERS - A COMBINATION NOT OFFERED ON ANY COMPETITOR IN ITS CLASS
FACTORY - INSTALLED 2" SUSPENSION LIFT
MULTIMATIC DSSV SPOOL - VALVE DAMPERS
EQUIPPED TO MASTER UNFORGIVING TERRAIN
THE FIRST EVER SIERRA 1500 AT4X AEV EDITION
Take on the rigours of untamed backcountry and the challenges of off-road adventures in the First Ever Sierra 1500 AT4X AEV Edition. Equipped by off-road recreational driving and overland adventure travel customizers American Expedition Vehicles (AEV), the Sierra 1500 AT4X AEV Edition brings you the next level of AT4X off-road capability.
AEV STAMPED-STEEL FRONT & REAR BUMPERS
AEV heavy-duty, hot-stamped-steel power-coated and e-coated front and rear bumpers help to summit rugged topography with optimized approach and departure angles. And are designed for serious off road action by providing:
- 32.5 - degree front approach angle
- 23.4 - degree departure angle
- Heavy-duty cast recovery points
- Front winch capability
- Enhanced durability and corrosion resistance
AEV HOT-STAMPED BORON STEEL SKID PLATES
AT4X AEV Edition's ultra-high-strength skid plates are more than 3.5 times stronger than equivalent cold-stamped high-strength steel. They help protect vital components from adversities of the trail. Components benefiting from this protection include:
- Front approach
- Steering gear
- Transfer case
- Fuel tank
- Rear differential
Press-hardened Boron steel skid plates help overcome tough terrain and obstacles by providing enhanced:
- Underbody Protection
- Impact Resistance
EXCLUSIVE AEV EDITION DESIGN ELEMENTS
The Sierra AT4X AEV Edition's heroic styling stands out with the exclusive details you expect from a true overland custom build.
AEV badging on the exterior and interior
AEV racing-inspired Salta wheels with 12-spoke design and recessed valve stems
Gloss-black door handles and black tailgate accent
AMERICAN EXPEDITION VEHICLES: LEADING THE WAY IN THE OFF-ROAD INDUSTRY
Since 1997, American Expedition Vehicle (AEV) has become the world's premium supplier of OE-quality, performance-driven aftermarket parts and accessories for vehicles geared specifically to off-road recreation driving and overload adventure travel.
THE NEW 2023 SIERRA 1500 AT4X: A PEAK OF PREMIUM OFF-ROADING
The New Sierra 1500 AT4X is taking capacity and luxury to new summits. Inspired by the AEV Edition, the new Sierra AT4X receives key off-road enhancements for added capability and even more assertive styling.
AT4X CAPABILITY FEATURES:
- Multimatic DSSV spool-valve dampers featuring three separate spool valves to control damping and three connected chambers for fluid flow
- Uniquely tuned springs to increase maximum front and rear suspension travel
- Specific off-road chassis and tuning
- Front and rear e-locking differentials, which help assure both wheels will spin together regardless of the amount of resistance to keep traction in the rough backcountry, a combination not offered on any competitor in its class
- Terrain Mode, ideal for low-speed, off-road conditions, providing extreme control and is precision-enabled for one-pedal rock crawling, using only the accelerator.
NEW SIERRA 1500 AT4X ENHANCEMENTS
Select new Sierra 1500 AT4X receives these AEV-inspired enhancements.
- AEV stamped-steel front bumper and winch capability
- Ultra-high-strength boron steel front approach skid plate
- New larger 33" Goodyear Wrangler Territory MT tires
- Redesigned front fascia and grille with gloss black upper and dark nickel inserts
CAPABILITY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
Explore in luxurious comfort in the AT4X ultra-premium interior.
- Refined Obsidian Rush Interior with full-grain leather seats with red and white double-needle stitching, technical-grained leather accents
- Premium-leather trimmed instrument panel and door panels accented with black-finished
- Authentic Vanta ash wood trim
- Premium microsueded headliner, sun visors and pillars
- 12-Speaker Bose premium series with Centerpoint surround sound
- 16-way power front seats with massage feature