OnStar and GM are keeping you connected with the helpful resources they need during these trying times. For added peace of mind, we are enabling OnStar Crisis Assist services for all our connected vehicle owners for a limited time, which includes:
- Access to specially trained OnStar Advisers who are ready to help 24/7 during emergencies and other unexpected situations.
- Special routing assistance, including to hospitals or clinics.
Connecting to family members, Emergency Medical Dispatch and First Responders.
To help stay connected, we are offering 3GB/3 months (whichever comes first) of complimentary in-vehicle data for all out Wi-Fi equipped vehicle owners for a limited time. Customers may:
- Connect to their work or classroom remotely while within 15 meters of the vehicle
- Stay connected with family members or others in need while traveling within the vehicle.
Be assured that our OnStar Advisers are ready to help. To keep them in touch with the latest information, our central 24/7 Command Centre is connected to numerous entities, including Canada Public Health Services and our public safety processional associations.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Connected to work and school remotely while within 15 meters of their vehicle
- Keep connected should be in their vehicles
Anyone who owns a properly equipped Chevrolet, Buick and GMC vehicle.
This limited time activation of Crisis Assist is the only available for retail customers. You will need to check with your fleet manager to see if OnStar Crisis Assist services are available to you.
The Privacy Statement best describes what information we collect, how we use it and with whom we share it. You can find the Privacy Statement at www.OnStar.ca.
We're making out specially trained Advisors accessible for a limited time to everyone who doesn't currently have active Crisis Assist services. There will be no reimbursement or credit for Members who have Crisis Assist services currently active.
For customers who choose to redeem this offer and currently have a paid data plan, the complimentary 3GB/3 months (whichever comes first) will be applied to your current billing cycle. Once you have exhausted the 3GB/3 months, your recurring subscription plan will resume. If you have a session plan (time-based), your complimentary data will be applied to the end of your session.