11.3-inch Diagonal Infotainment Touch-Screen
HD Surround Vision
Autosense Power Liftgate
EXPRESSIVE AND IMPRESSIVE
From its bold grille to its stylish tail lamps, and everything in between, the All-New 2025 Equinox stands out. With the style-driven RS and adventurous ACTIV, Equinox offers stunning looks and features that make it an exciting SUV to drive.
Strong lines and a confident stance.
A fresh look and a new point of view from behind the wheel.
Available Two-Tone Roof
For contrasting colour combinations.
New Grille and Front Fascia
Each trim has its own grille and front fascia that provide a unique, modern look.
Sophisticated stitching elevates the seating with a premium look and feel. A perfect complement to the Evotex on RS and Evotex and sueded microfibre seating surfaces on ACTIV.
Large, Innovative Screens
Equinox now has an 11.3-inch diagonal Infotainment touch-screen and an 11-inch diagonal Driver Information Centre, making it easier to interact with key vehicle information, navigation, apps, music and more.
A while new take on RS gives Equinox a strong, spirited feel with stylish features like its unique RS-only grille and front fascia and flat-bottom heated steering wheel.
- Standard AWD
- Signature RS badging throughout
- Unique lower fascia and Black grille
- 19-inch Carbon Flash machined wheels
- Available Black two-tone roof
- Black roof rails and mirror caps
- Flat-bottom heated steering wheel
- EvotexTM seating
- Torch Red and Santorini Blue interior stitching
- RS debossed front seat headrests
ADVENTURE AT THE READY
The First-Ever ACTIV trim gives Equinox off-road capability and appeal so you can embark on your next quest with style and added confidence.
Looks great on the road or off the map.
Standard All-Wheel Drive
Added grip for a variety of situations.
Uniquely Tuned Suspension
Giving ACTIV a distinctive ride
Available White Two-Tone Roof
Adds even more wow to ACTIV.
Evotex and sueded microfibre seating surfaces with ACTIV stitched into the headrests and Maple Sugar interior accents.
LOADED WITH POSSIBILITIES
Designed with the idea that a spacious interior is essential for today's SUV driver, Equinox offers generous room to do what you like with who you like. And if you need an extra hand loading up, try the convenient, available hands-free Autosense Power Liftgate that is designed to safely open automatically when engaged.
1,798 L (63.5 cu.ft.)
Max Cargo Volume
Room to haul your equipment, supplies or luggage.
Folding 60/40 Split-Bench Seat
Added flexibility for all your cargo's shapes and sizes.
Under rear cargo floor to help protect and keep items for view.
TAP INTO HIGH-TECH
Easy-to-use, driver-focused technology supported with the power of OnStar connected services, helps to elevate the vehicle experience.
Google Built-in compatible (subscription(s) required for full functionality)
Access apps, maps and more, almost anywhere you go - and do it all using voice commands with Google Assistant.
11.3-Inch Diagonal Colour Infotainment Touch-Screen
Large display makes for an engaging infotainment experience.
Wireless Apple CarPlay and Wireless Android Auto compatibility
Easily integrate your phone's music, apps and more with your vehicle.
Effortless Phone Charging
Conveniently plug in and charge up while you're on the go with standard USB Charging Ports or go cordless with available Wireless Charging.
OnStar provides Equinox drivers with a variety of subscription-based safety, entertainment and convenience features - including 24/7 access to live OnStar Advisors, on-demand vehicle diagnostics, in-vehicle apps, and more.
PERFORMANCE & CAPABILITY
UP FOR IT ALL, 24/7
With innovation features and an efficient 1.5L Turbo engine, Equinox provides power and capability to help you do more during the day and get more out of your nights.
1.5L Turbo Engine
Available All-Wheel Drive
Traction on demand
Available Towing up to 680 kg (1,500 lb.)
Haul more when you need to
SURROUNDED BY CONFIDENCE
The 2025 Equinox comes standard with Chevrolet Safety Assist, a package of six advanced safety and driver assistance features including:
- When traveling at speeds between 5 and 50 mph, the system works with Forward Collision Alert to help you avoid or reduce the severity of a front-end collision with a detected vehicle you’re following
- Camera technology is used to automatically provide hard emergency braking or enhance the driver’s hard braking
- At speeds between 5 and 50 mph, the system can help you avoid or reduce the severity of a collision with a pedestrian it detects directly ahead of you
- It provides pedestrian alerts and can automatically provide hard emergency braking or enhance the driver’s hard braking
- It has limited nighttime and low visibility performance
- The system uses a brief steering wheel turn to alert you when you may be unintentionally drifting out of detected lane lines
- If needed, you may receive additional Lane Departure Warning alerts
- System alerts do not occur if you’re using your turn signal, or it detects you may be intentionally steering
- Can warn you when it detects a potential front-end collision with a vehicle you’re following so you can quickly take action
- Also can provide a tailgating alert if you are following a detected vehicle much too closely
- Automatically turns the vehicle's high beam headlamps on and off according to surrounding traffic conditions.
Available Active Safety Features for 2025
Intersection Automatic Emergency Braking
Can help you avoid or reduce the severity of an intersection collision with a detected cross-traffic vehicle.
Reverse Automatic Braking
Alerts you and/or automatically provides hard emergency braking to help avoid collisions with detected vehicles and objects directly behind you when you’re in Reverse.
Available HD Surround Vision
Provides selectable digital camera views of the area around your vehicle to help you park and avoid vehicles and objects. You can also display a guideline to show where your vehicle is heading.
Additional Safety and Driver Assistance Features
There’s a lot more to the Chevrolet safety story, and we’re committed to making sure you can start every drive with added peace of mind provided by a host of standard safety features.
- Side Bicyclist Alert
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Enhanced Automatic Emergency Braking
- Rear Park Assist
- HD Rear Vision Camera
- Intersection Automatic Emergency Braking
- Rear Cross Traffic Braking
- Blind Zone Steering Assist
- Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning
- HD Surround Vision
- Rear Pedestrian Alert
- Speed Limit Assist
- Traffic Sign Recognition
- Rear Camera Mirror